Fuel Moto Map & Tune Support Buy-in

Fuel Moto Map & Tune Support Buy-in

  • $0.00
    Unit price per 
Tax included.

Fuel Moto offers free maps & tune support with tuning product purchase. However, if you have a tuning device that was purchased elsewhere or need a map for a different bike, we offer a fuel map & support buy-in which includes the following:

  • the appropriate Fuel Moto developed map for your bike & modifications
  • Basic customer support

Fuel Moto tunes are available for Dynojet Power Vision PV-3B, PV-1 & PV-2 (includes RDRS applications, Target Tune maps, & tunes for use with SE Smart Tune Pro), Dynojet Power Vision 3 (PV3), Dynojet Power Vision 4 (PV4),  Dynojet PV-CX, Dynojet Power Commander V, and Thundermax. 

Upon checkout, you will be prompted to provide us with the year, make, and model of your bike, as well as the performance modifications you've made. If you are purchasing a map for a PV3 (NOT PV-3B FOR HARLEY), please send your "PV Info" file, year/make/model, and list of performance modifications to lucas@fuelmotousa.com. Upon process of your order we will email the tune to the email you supply with the order, if you have a Dynojet PV4 we will send the tune directly to your cloud account.

We specialize in American V-twins (Harley-Davidson & Indian), however we do have custom tunes for many other applications. If you have a vehicle other than a Harley or Indian, we recommend reaching out to lucas@fuelmotousa.com before purchasing. We also recommend contacting us before purchasing if you have a unique combination or have performed extensive engine modifications. This service is offered to both consumers and dyno tuning centers. Our tunes can greatly reduce tuning time in many applications and we regularly supply base tunes to many shops across the country. 



Fuel Map buy-in does not include comprehensive remote tuning by email, we are providing a calibration.

The map & support buy-in does NOT include a tune license. If you need to tune an additional bike with your Power Vision, you will need to purchase a Tune License.

There are NO REFUNDS on fuel maps & tune support.